Information Needed




Calling all educators! If you are reading this, please consider helping Amy obtain the following resources:

To My Early Childhood Colleagues and Experts,

This year I am working to summarize our pre-k/early childhood curriculum in some way. We currently utilize Illinois Early Learning Standards for planning, implementation of activities, and assessment of skills. My first step is to formally write curriculum. The curriculum will serve as a foundation of what and why we teach. Secondly, I'll be formulating early childhood teacher and aide evaluations.

I would appreciate any copies of evaluations and/or curriculum that you are currently using. Thank you for sharing. You'll make my work a bit easier.

In Christ,

Amy Cimarusti
Saint Paul Lutheran School
Mt. Prospect, IL
or mail hard copies to: Amy Cimarusti    18 S. School Street    Mt. Prospect, IL 60056

No comments:

Post a Comment